WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Administration: We may use the personal information we collect about you to contact you in response to your queries and to provide you with the Services you have subscribed to. For example, newsletters or news alerts or brokering contacts through Suno Neta and Digiwire Media.
• Consider Applications: We may use the personal information we collect about you to consider your submissions on Suno Neta and Digiwire Media or your application to attend our courses.
• Communications: We may use personal information we collect about you to contact you by e-mail, post or telephone with information about Suno Neta and Digiwire Media and events that might be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any point by contacting [email protected].
• Internal statistical analysis: We may use the personal information we collect about you to facilitate internal statistical analysis, for example to determine the number of people using a particular service from a specific country or region. We have a policy of anonymising the information where possible.
• Optimization: To ensure that news and content from our Sites are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To carry out our obligations to perform the Services or arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our Services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Section 43 and 69 of the IT Act.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Digiwire Media may share personally identifiable information, including information that you provide on the Site, with third parties as described below.
A. Affiliated Entities
We may share any information, including personally identifiable information that you provide on the Site, with our subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide.
B. Strategic Partners
From time to time we may enter into a special relationship with another company that is not owned by or affiliated with Digiwire Media to provide additional features on this Site. These special relationships may include business partners, sponsors and co-branded sites (referred to here as “co-branded pages”). Any information, including personally identifiable information that you provide on one of these co-branded pages, may be shared with these third-party partners. By participating in activities or providing your information on these co-branded pages, you also consent to our providing your personally identifiable information to those third parties. Since these third parties will use your information in accordance with their own privacy practices, you should check their websites for information regarding their privacy policies.
C. Service Providers
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and this Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending emails, order fulfilment and sweepstake administration. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes. For instance, if you participate in a sweepstake, game or loyalty program resulting in a prize or award, we will share personally identifiable information about you with our games and merchandise fulfilment and management agencies.
D. Ad Networks
We may have relationships with third party service providers known as Ad Networks to serve ads on our behalf across the internet. Using Cookies and Pixel Tags (also known as Web Beacons), Ad Networks collect anonymous information about your visits to our web site and other web sites in order to deliver advertisements that may be of particular interest to you. This process does not involve the collection of any personally identifiable information. The Ad Networks do not know your name, phone number, address, email address or any personally identifiable information We do not share any personally identifiable information about you with these advertising networks.
We do not operate or control these sites and are not responsible for the opt-out choices available there.
E. Other Disclosures
Personally identifiable information of any individual user may be shared with other companies outside Digiwire Media: (i) as permitted by law, (ii) in the event of a transfer of ownership, assets or a bankruptcy of Digiwire Media, (iii) where we determine that disclosure of specific information is necessary to comply with the request of a law enforcement or regulatory agency or other legal process, or (iv) to protect the interests or safety of Digiwire Media or other visitors to this Site.
F. User Generated Content Functions
You may bring to our notice any erroneous, offensive or illegal user-generated content by mailing us at [email protected] using the contact form.
G. Contests,Promotions, etc.
We may operate contestsand promotions through the Site that may require online registration. We typically ask you for certain personally identifiable information when you enter and, if applicable, win contest or similar promotion. We may share this personally identifiable information with third party sponsors of such sweepstakes, contests, raffles and promotions (irrespective of whether it is hosted by us), or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to such contest or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each contest and promotion in which you participate through the Site, as they may contain additional important information about Suno Neta/Digiwire Media or a sponsor’s use of your personally identifiable information. Insofar as the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your personally identifiable information conflict with this Privacy Statement, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You may contact us to access the personal information you provide to us and ask us to update, correct, or delete it from our databases.
In case of any questions regarding our privacy practices, if you would like to execute your rights or would like to submit a complaint please contact [email protected]emedia.co.in