avatar

Indira Gopinathan
Joined: June 2, 2018

 
 
 
 80 per cent of the marks will be awarded from the best aggregate percentage of the previous two years’ marks and remaining 20 per cent marks will be awarded from the internal assessment taken from test examination results.Read more: HINDUSTANTIMES.COM
14 HRS AGO
 
 
  Manipur chief minister N Biren Singh on Sunday announced the extension of lockdown in the state till July 15.Read more: INDIATIMES.COM
5 DAYS AGO
 
 
 India News: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday paid homage to Army personnel killed in a clash with Chinese troops in the Galwan valley face-off and said thatRead more: INDIATIMES.COM
5 DAYS AGO
 
 
 How has Covid-19 progressed where you live?Read more: THEGUARDIAN.COM
A WEEK AGO
 
 
 The Centre on Tuesday cancelled this year's Hajj pilgrimage for Indians. Meanwhile, Odisha began the annual Puri Rath Yatra with some restrictions.Read more: SCROLL.IN
A WEEK AGO
 
 
 Serious crimes like murder, assault, molestation and theft have surged in May after a lull in April, data with Mumbai police show.Cybercrime also witnRead more: INDIATIMES.COM
2 WEEKS AGO
 
 
 The Swiss and Brazilian tourists were kidnapped by dissidents from the former Farc rebel movement.Read more: BBC.COM
2 WEEKS AGO
 
 
 The latest border dispute began over India's inauguration last month of a Himalayan link road built in a disputed region that lies at a strategic three-way junction with Tibet and China.Read more: NEWINDIANEXPRESS.COM
3 WEEKS AGO
 
 
 Delhi Corona Update: दिल्ली में कोरोना संक्रमितों का आंकड़ा तेजी से बढ़कर 90 हजार के करीब पहुंच गया है. दिल्ली में बीते 24 घंटे में कोरोना के 2442 नए केस सामने आए और संक्रमितों का आंकड़ा 89,802 पहुंच गया है. बीते 24 ...Read More
2 DAYS AGO
 
 
 नितिन मेनन से पहले श्रीनिवास वैंकटराघवन और सुंदरम रवि अंपायरों के इलीट पैनल में शामिल हो चुके हैंमध्यप्रदेश के नितिन ने 2006 में ऑल इंडियन अंपायरिंग एग्जाम पास की और घरेलू मैच में अंपायरिंग ...Read More
4 DAYS AGO
 
 
 पटना न्यूज़: बिहार चुनाव (Bihar Assembly elections 2020) को लेकर एलजेपी (LJP on Bihar Election) ने चुनावी तैयारी तेज कर दी है। पार्टी अध्यक्ष चिराग पासवान (Chirag Paswan) ने कहा कि पार्टी नेताओं को किसी भी परिस्थिति के लिए तैयार रहना ...Read More
5 DAYS AGO
 
 
 राजस्थान में शुक्रवार सुबह एक रहस्‍यमयी घटना घटी। जालौर जिले के सांचौर में शुक्रवार सुबह एक उल्कापिंड गिरने से सनसनी फैल गई।Read more: JAGRAN.COM
2 WEEKS AGO
 
 
 देवेंद्र फडणवीस (Devendra Fadnavis) ने आरोप लगाया कि महाराष्ट्र सरकार ने कोविड-19 (Covid-19) के कारण हुई कम से कम 950 मौतों की जानकारी नहीं दी है जो आईसीएमआर (ICMR) के दिशानिर्देशों का उल्लंघन है.Read more: NDTV.COM
3 WEEKS AGO
 
 
 यूपी का शिक्षक घोटाला राज्य के कई जिलों में लगातार सुर्खियों में बना हुआ है. एक अनामिका शुक्ला के नाम पर 25 पदों पर नौकरी ली गई. 1 करोड़ की सैलरी भी उठा ली गई. तब जाकर शिक्षा विभाग को इसकी भनक लगी. ...Read More
3 WEEKS AGO
 
 
 देश के अलग-अलग शहरों की तस्वीर सामने आ रही हैं। कहीं पर मंदिरों की धुलाई शुरू हो गई है सोशल डिस्टेंसिंग के लिए गोले बनाए जा रहे हैं और कहीं पर मंदिर नहीं खुलने का फरमान आ चुका है। दिल्ली में म...Read More
4 WEEKS AGO
 
 
 अगर आपका खाता भी एचडीएफसी में खाता है तो आपके ल‍िए अच्छी खबर है। एचडीएफसी बैंक ने ग्राहकों के लिए समर ट्रीट्स के नाम से एक ऑफर को लॉन्च किया है। इसके तहत डिस्काउंट, नो-कॉस्ट ईएमआई, नो डाउन पेम...Read More
4 WEEKS AGO